Tuesday, August 14, 2012

third best day of my life.....

Yesterday was officially the third best day in my life!!!!!!

1. Being baptized into the church.
2. Jordan asking me to be his girlfriend

and drumroll please.....

3. SEEING MY LOVER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN  2 YEARS!!! I COULDNT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!
Now he may be mad im posting this, but hehe w/e cuz looking at it is UNBELIEVEABLE.

In two years we went from 18 yr old babies to 21 yr old adults. We have come sooo far and we still have SO MUCH FURTHER to go. It will be a long road, but bring it on. Yesterday just confirmed all the feelings ive ever had about my Jordan. Made me just wanna kill myself for what I have done to us. But I know I had a great man, and Im gonna fight to the death to have him back : )

I love you Jordan Flores!!! <3333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment