Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving/Amp Project

 So basically Thanksgiving was a disaster at my house, as usual. Long story short, my mom and dad told me I had 15 minutes to leave. On Thanksgiving. No buses run, no trains, nothing. I am so thankful for my friend Alex who stopped what she was doing on Thanksgiving with her family to come and get me and allow me to have Thanksgiving with them. She is the best friend ever! 7 years and counting! My parents really messed up. I am not allowed to step foot on their property. Which is fine, they just have to deal with never seeing any of their grandchildren and not being counted into any of my life decisions. I felt lonely for them, but I dont want to be in someone's life who doesn't want me.
Soooo my group for my Academic Mentor Program was Co, Ashley, Angela, Kelsey, and I. So we had to throw a program on November 27th, 2012. It came out GREAT. We had more than 60 people there.  We felt so happy people actually wanted to come and spend time learning with us. Here are just some students who came :)




Life is going great. Jordan and I have seriously never been better. I am so thankful for everything he does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment