Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break!

I had an AMAZING spring break!!!

Monday: Jordan and I went to 6 Flags...it was EMPTY! But it was super windy so lots of rides were closed :(

Tuesday: We drove to Jordan's house and hung out

Wednesday: We took Jordan's dogs to the dog beach

Thursday: Jordan donated blood at Red Cross (they wouldnt let me since I had been extremely sick) Then we went to the Angel v A's game! Angels lost though...ughhh

Friday: We went and saw the Jackie Robinson movie 42, it was amazing! Then we went and got mani/pedis (yepp!!) lol and I got gel for the first time and I love it. Then we took the dogs to the dog beach again and got Pizza Hut. Then, Gina asked me to be her bridesmaid and I said YEAH! Super excited for her and Jason's big day.

Saturday: We woke up super early and drove to Pasadena to volunteer at an Autism Convention.

Overall, break was awesome, and Im so sad school started again! 4 weeks until graduation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment