Friday, April 15, 2011

Missionary Survey :)



1. What is your missionary’s name?
Elder Jordan Flores

2. How long have you known each other?
Almost a year and a half 

3. Where did you meet?
CSUN :)
4. Describe him a little!
Dedicated, loving, caring, true to his word, hard working, spiritual, gentleman, amazing.

5. What do you love about him?
Every single thing. I love him for the person he is inside and how he treats people around him.

6. What is your favorite memory of the two of you?
The first time he told me he loved me.

7. Where is he serving and for how long has he been out?
Virginia Richmond Mission for 8 months!

8. What is the hardest part of waiting?
Not having him by my side. I miss my best friend. I miss having that one person to go to with EVERYTHING.

9. What do you think will happen when he gets home and how do you see it playing out?
This has played through my head 10487 times but honestly, I dont know. When I see him Im sure all previous thoughts will be gone haha :)

10. What has helped you while you’re waiting or what do you think will help you?
Missionary Girl Group! And his loving supporting family. My family too! Letters, emails and phone calls!

11. Describe your relationship and what kind of couple you are!
Our relationship is our own. And we are 100 percent committed. I am not dating and I dont want to. Ever.

12. Fill in the blank…sometimes I wish I could ______.see him right now!

13. Why are you waiting?? Because I love him SO much and want to be with no one else for all eternity!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment