Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friends aren't always the people you think they are.

These past few days have been absolutely terrible, I have never felt so betrayed by so many of my "friends" in my whole life. Every different group of friends that I have have hurt me to the infininte extent these past few days, and somehow I am thinking that it isnt a coincidence. I am thinking that it has happened to teach me a lesson. Maybe I needed to evaluate all my friends before this point. Maybe I shouldnt have become close to people fast. Maybe I shouldnt be myself around them. I really dont know, and at this point, I really dont care. I will not try to make someone like me, and I will not try to make amends. Im sick and tired of being hurt, but forgiving them, because they are my "friends." Basically, if you keep having to figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to walk away. I cant sit around let people hurt me. So you know what I say, SCREW YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment