Monday, August 29, 2011

JUNIORRR YEARRR!

Ahh this year is going to be absolutely crazy! I am working 35 hours a week at the Matador Bookstore on Campus, and as an Academic Mentor in the dorms. SO MUCH WORK!!(on top of going to school full time). I love all of my jobs, but man at the end of the day I am dead tired! I had an amazing end to my summer! Dennisha, Sydney, Liah, and I went to Millions of Milkshakes in Beverly Hills to celebrate out last summer night:

The day before, Tanith, Sydney, Liah, Dennisha, Katryna, Hillary, and I went to the mall and I did suprisingly well! I actually saved money! (well not really haha) My favorite buy of the day were these candles:

Also, in Forever 21, we found DIONTAY GLASSES so naturally I had to take a picture to send to him :): 



BRING ON YEAR 3! AND 353 DAYS TILL I GET MY BOYFRIEND BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment