Monday, November 21, 2011

SO VERY THANKFUL S2

SO since I will be out of town until Sunday, I wont be able to come on and write all of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. Here goes nothin :)

1. I am thankful for my family. I love them so much!

2. I am thankful for my wonderful, amazing, spiritual, handsome, strong, dedicated, loving missionary boyfriend who is willing to serve the Lord for 2 years!!!

3. I am thankful for my friends, the real ones, who support me through everything no matter what!

4. I am thankful for missionary work and temples. Without  missionaries, I would be lost! And without the temple, I wouldnt be able to do the work  I need to do and be sealed to my husband someday!!



I have so many beautiful reasons to be thankful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment