Sunday, July 28, 2013

This New Life.

Moving from Oceanside to CSUN in August 2009 for my first year of college was scary but okay. I adjusted pretty quickly and I had fun and met an awesome guy named Jordan. I did my four years in college and graduated May 2013. After college, I decided to go to paralegal school at UCLA, and here I am.

On July 19th, 2013, I moved from Oceanside to Westwood. I was pretty excited for a new adventure. Little did I know, I would be miserable. I have had stomach issues that started about a week and a half before I left (which I think is the result of something else) and I have had such high anxiety and I cant stop crying. My whole body hurts all the time and all I want to do is sleep, but I cant ever sleep for more than 30 mins at a time without waking up. I get to see Jordan on Saturdays, which means I get to see him around 4 times a month. This SUCKS because at CSUN I saw him every single day. I am very lonely and always missing my other half. I know I need to suck it up and be an independent adult, but I am struggling! On Saturday night when Jordan drops me off at my apartment, I dread getting out of his car because I know I have to go through another week at this apartment that makes me feel like the worst "me" Ive ever been.

I hope things can be better soon.
Yesterday was amazing, Jordan and I went to Santa Monica Promenade and I saw puppies which made me very happy.



I am trying to stay positive, because it could be so much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment