Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ABCs of Yours Truly :)

Age: 20 years young.

Bed Size: Twin

Chore you hate: VACUMING!! HATE HATE HATEE IM SCARED OF IT.

Dogs: None!! I have 4 cats :)

Essential start of your day: Reaching over and checking my phone, even thought I KNOW none are from Jordan.

Favorite Color: Yellow

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'3.5"

Instruments I play (or have played): None :(

Job Title
: Full time student :)

Kids: I have none. But i want 6!

Live: In San Diego, California and school in Los Angeles!

Mom's Name: Elaina

Nickname(s): Killowatts Kit Kat

Overnight hospital stays: None that i know of!

Pet Peeve: People brushing their teeth and spraying it on the mirror.

Quote from a movie: " I can speak whale!"

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: one twin sister, Kelsey.

Time you wake up: 7:15am.

Unicycle rider: Hahahahaha i would die.

Vegetables you dislike: carrots.

What makes you run late: My hair

X-rays you've had done: teeth, hand, finger, neck, back.

Yummy food you make: im not a chef

Zoo animal: Duck or meerkat!! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment