Friday, May 27, 2011

Waiting for Elder Flores

MAN lately times have been really hard. I love that man more than life, but somewhere in the back of my mind I just can barely get through the day without him anymore! Its like, Im having to grow up without him and do things alone. I see these couples everywhere enjoying their early 20s, going on dates, holding hand etc and I want to be able to do that more than anything. Of course I knew what I was getting myself into, but I literally have been feeling sick without him. Today someone told me that anything is possible when you have a strong foundation surrounding you, but the problem is that he WAS my foundation, so what do I have now? Im not sure. Im miserable right now without him, but I know I will be miserable if we break up. I want nothing more than for him to be happy, healthy, and to be a hard-working and dedicated missionary. I feel like right now he is all of those things, but Im just over here as an unhappy, miserable girlfriend. And you know the sad thing? I am letting myself be like that. Never in my life have I ever acted so pathetically. If any of my close friend or family knew I felt this way, they would laugh at me because this is not how I should be acting, and I agree. I love him SO much, and I miss him SO much and I know 100% he is the one for me, so why is this so hard right now? Somethings gotta change or i dont know what is going to happen. And by something, I mean get him back. Which isnt going to happen. See the dilemma??

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the best foundation ever that will never falter is Christ :-D It helps like crazy!

    ReplyDelete