Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Letter Gods Have Blessed Me.

The thing that I needed to most today was a letter. And i got one :) 6 wonderful pages of letter-ness. He is SO amazing, and I am so lucky to have such a loving, caring, and kind Priesthood Holder. He always reminds me why I love him and why were going to get married in the San Diego Temple without a doubt!!
I LOVE YOU ELDER FLORES!

On another note, I am cleaning out my dorm room because tomorrow I am moving half of my junk home. I took down the 1964199460814 picutres of Jordan and I and his mission off of my walls and it looks so weird. Also, I took all of the clothes out of my closet...oh. my. gosh. SO MUCH! lol. But even though today started off totally cruddy, it turned around! And to top it off, Im going to my missionaries house tomorrow to stay till sunday! I love his family and I love sleeping in his bed! It makes me feel better!! I cant wait for Mothers Day phone call!! 2 more days aaaaaahhH!!

2 comments:

  1. Love when the letter gods bless us!
    My sisters husband went on his mission to Richmond as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh thats so awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete