Monday, June 13, 2011

Being a Missionary Girlfriend is:

hard, terrible, long, happy, fun, boring, lonely, special, spiritual, and definately takes a certain kind of girl to come out successful. Good thing I can do this and I have thee most amazing guy to wait for!! :)



"im really striving to become more like the savior so i can not only be a better person, but be a better boyfriend and future husband to you.....i remember in pres monson's talk about living in a way that would make our spouse want to keep us....and so the thought of ever losing you frightens me sooo much, and so i strive to be the best that i can to make sure that i have you forever! you srsly mean everything to me baby, and even tho this mission and sacrificing my 2 years of being with you is the hardest thing i ever had to do in my entire life, i know it will be worth it when i have you in front of me, kneeling at the altar of the beautiful san diego temple ready to make the new and everlasting covenant....thats my dream!!! i love you baby!"-Elder Flores

Sometimes I wonder if there is such a thing as a "better guy" than Jordan. Result: NOPE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment