Friday, June 3, 2011

LETTERS LETTERS LETTERS!!

Got a letter today from the love of my life! When I went to put it into our binder full of letters, I realized that theres like a zillion! Haha. He NEVER writes anything less than 6 pages each week. And, he has never missed ONE of the 42 weeks, might I add! I love him so much! He is seriously SO CUTE AND SO DEDICATED that I am amazed how well he can juggle a mission and me! I LOVE YOU ELDER FLORES!

I could watch you for a lifetime
You’re my favourite movie
A thousand endings
You mean everything to me
I never know what’s coming
Forever fascinated
Hope you don’t stop running
To me cause I’ll always be waiting

You are A cinema I could watch you forever
Action Thriller I could watch you forever
You are A Cinema A Hollywood treasure
Love you Just the way you are
A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema

OH and i re-did my DOM. :)


Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment