Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hmm....Kinda Weird

So today, I spent the day with my mom (WOOHOO i love her!!). We went shopping and blah blah blah. Well of course we start talking about Jordan, because he is my favorite subject. Now keep in mind, she has been supportive of us since day 1 and she loves him alot. So we were talking, and then randomly she says, "Katy, what happens if it doesnt work out? Like you break up, there's no spark, or someone gets hurt or something?" I was kind of stunned. I didn't know what to say! Eventually, I said, "Well then, I'll probably throw myself off a cliff." BAD ANSWER. She literally freaked out, saying that she knew I was going to say that, (why did u ask then??), and that it is not acceptable. I quickly reassured her that I wouldnt REALLY do that, but honestly I didnt even reassure myself. I seriously think I would want to jump off a cliff if it didnt work out haha. But anyways, it kind of caught me off guard. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment